Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More pretty pictures

I made a (recent) commitment (to myself) to post everyday.

Cue applause. 

However... I've already spent a lot of time making changes to the blog today, search engine-wise. 

But I refuse to let myself down, so here you are... the latest installment of more pretty pictures.   









I recently took (most of) these via Instagram in Montreal and Ottawa. I really like the way the Amaro filter makes things look vintage. 

Most of my friends and family take pictures of people. I almost always do my best to make sure no one is in a shot. Another commitment I want to make (to myself) is to take more pictures of people.

And by people I don't mean randoms. I mean friends. And family. And my beau.

Because time marches on and I want to be able to look back one day, literally, and see how lucky I was.    

No comments:

Post a Comment