Monday, December 9, 2013

Blood is thicker than water

My sister and I have a few things in common. 

An affinity for Elvis Presley. The tendency to speak our minds. An obsession with vampires. 

Blood...


I was watching True Blood tonight when I realized that Mo (my sister) really reminds me of Pam. Not Pam my sister's sister (!) but Pamela Swynford de Beaufort.


Like Pam, my sister is gorgeous. Like Pam, my sister has lips Mick Jagger would kill for. Like Pam, my sister is a bit of a... straight-shooter. She is blunt, to say the least, with a "sweet yet highly lethal charm."   

Like Pam, she's perfect just the way she is.

In honour of my sister, and sisters the world over, here's to gals like Pam and Mo.

You gotta love 'em! 






Thanks for being the vamp to my Sook-eh sis!







4 comments:

  1. Good looks run in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh you make me smile and giggle and cry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad u liked it! when i heard the dirt in my bra bit, it just made me think of you... lol

      Delete