Thursday, November 29, 2012

V is for Victoire

As part of a recent mother and daughter day which included a delicious meal at The Wellington Gastropub, a divine, hour-long massage at Renu Spa and a mouth-watering maple bacon donut (among, ahem, several others), courtesy of Suzy Q, the mum and I stumbled upon what I now consider my favourite boutique in Ottawa: Victoire.  






Located on Wellington Street in the trendy Westboro/Hintonburg area, the shop is a virtual incarnation of the kind of store I would open if I were ever to open another store (R.I.P. one-eleven). Full of unique, one-of-a-kind clothing, jewellery and accessories, the boutique is a vintage lover's dream.






From the incredible, flower-patterned wallpaper to the cozy, old school-house style dressing rooms, the shop is as much a work of art as it is a great place to find an incredible dress, ring or even a bow-tie.

And now, for another donut...



1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention the nice little ''K'' you and Basia picked for a very special little Kaschi Coco.

    ReplyDelete