Saturday, February 13, 2016

Kourtney's avocado pudding

I've never been a big breakfast person. For the past twenty years, I've probably had little more than a coffee and a banana on most days (except for those special ones where the beau made me grilled cheese sandwiches). Combine that with the fact that breakfast is supposedly the "most important meal of the day" and the result is... no bueno. 

But there's a new kid in town: Kourtney's avocado pudding. 

And by Kourtney I mean, obvs, Kourtney Kardashian.

yasss bitch!

On a recent episode (S11E2), Queen Kourtney was seen chowing down on an admittedly less than appetizing looking green pudding. When asked what it was, she said "an avocado, some milk and two tiny little teaspoons of sugar." 

After watching the episode, the recipe ran through my head for a couple of days. I tried to imagine what it might taste like but I couldn't. So I made it. And boy oh boy am I ever glad I did. 

It's delicious. And my new, healthy go-to breakfast.

Easy to make, avocado puddling literally requires nothing more than an avocado (not too ripe, as it gets a little ew when it starts turning brown), a cup of unsweetened almond milk (I'm partial to the vanilla-flavoured kind), a touch of sugar and a blender.

 heaven in a glass

Avocado pudding isn't the first tasty treat I've teefed from the Kardashians and it likely won't be the last. From their daily staples (iced tea and salad) to their special treats (churro and beignet) I'm all about keeping up with what the Kardashians eat. And how they eat it.

 iced tea

salad

So that's about it for now... all that's left to do is Instagram a photo of the pudding.


Or not. 











  


No comments:

Post a Comment